Friday, October 17, 2008

AMC La Jolla: Max Payne!

My brother, my brother's friend and I went to see Max Payne at the AMC in La Jolla tonight and everything went without a hitch and no one said a word, despite the fact I went into the theatre and back outside twice. Sat in the lobby waiting for my other brother to show up upon entering the theatre the second time and there were no problems with that either.

The movie was OK but I was really stoked to see that they had not one but TWO Taurus Judges (GO TAURUS!) used in that movie. Also on the list of mentionables was the H&K MP-5 (Grasshopper, maybe?), Beretta 92FS, Mossberg 500 Cruiser, maaaaybe a Remington 870 (it was in the credits) and there were some other really cool looking weapons in there that I will have to look up later.

With that, I am going to watch Sledgehammer with my brother before going home. Peace out for now.

-N8

No comments: