Monday, September 29, 2008

San Diego Credit Union and Union Bank

So today I felt a little frisky and decided to open carry at not one but TWO banks.

At bank number one, San Diego County Credit Union, I had to help my friend out with a car payment (kind of a dork.) I had one guy behind me looking at the Tracker like a 5 year old in a candy store but other than that there were no problems.

At bank number two, Union Bank, I had to activate my debit card and make a large deposit. No one really noticed and if they did they didn't make it known. There was one unarmed security guy that eyeballed me but made no attempt to confront me and even gave me a general "hey, whats up?" nod. After the teller and I finished counting out the change and the inordinate amount of one dollar bills (told her I was a stripper in Mexico ;) ) I left and went home.

Now, I am off to go see a friend and try to find some glove oil, for Tracker's holster needs a little bit of TLC. :)

No comments: