Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shopping at Vons

So I had a church function to go to today and the requirement was to bring something to drink or eat, like soda or chips. Feeling my usual adventurous streak, I went out to the local Vons and busted out the Tracker. Oh, the joyous feeling of my companion at my side after such a long respite!

OK, enough of that :)

I was inside of Vons for approximately 20 minutes and no one raised any objections. After settling on 8 specialty sodas and going to the checkout, an employee looked over and asked how I was and I responded with the usual "Just peachy, how are you?" All in all, very cordial.

Same thing on the way out.

Didn't carry at the church function since it was at a park and youth leaders aren't allowed to be armed or something like that (haven't objected to me packin' steel though, though I would probably ignore them if they did anyways!)

That's all I got for now. I can't wait for the open carry lunch on Oct 19th!

-N8

No comments: