Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Busy Day!

Well, I had a fairly prolific shopping day with my brother and sister and at every location possible I had my Tracker strapped to my side. Here is a rundown of my day

After I went to Sunday Mass, I headed back home, changed into normal clothes and hopped into my car with my brother and sister, OJ and Ashley, to go to Fry's Electronics in San Marcos to check out digital picture frames for the primary birthgiver (my Mom). The whole event was uneventful to say the least. My sister thinks I am dumb for doing it but she doesn't get the point of exercising one's rights quite yet. Oh well, it happens.

After being disappointed by Fry's wide yet totally crappy selection of digital picture frames, we headed over to Best Buy across the street to see what was going on over there, though it came to pass as yet another shopping disappointment. I nearly bought a Sony voice recorder to replace the one I am borrowing from my friend but I want to learn more on the specifications first so I passed. Overall, uneventful.

Feeling a bit hungry, we hopped on the 78 and exited Nordahl to go to a hole-in-the-wall sushi place. However, that place was totally packed so we went next door to a taco shop for some good roasted chicken. However, Ashley didn't want to eat there so then we got back in the car and I placed the Tracker on the center console and drove across the street to another sushi place, which was closed. FINALLY, we decided on Rubio's and actually ordered food. This event, like all others, was eventless. No one seemed to notice and if they did they said nothing. I sat right next to a father and daughter having lunch and after the initial glance they just continued their conversation about Christmas.

After we finished our respective burritos, we walked over to the Tmobile store so OJ could show Ashley the G1 Google phone, but alas! No working example was to be had! We left within a few minutes.

We then went to Costco to pick up a few things but since I cannot carry in there due to their policy I just wore my holster.

The last three stops at Target, World Market and Albertsons (all near Valley Parkway) were done without OCing though I did have my holster on like I did in Costco. I hate that 1000' rule, I pray that it gets done away with soon!

Well, I am going to go try to cheer my friend up by watching A Muppet Christmas with her. Freaking love classic Christmas movies!

Also, thanks to whomever posted my blog on Mustangworld.com for doing so, I always love knowing that my blog is getting out there!

Sincerely,

N8

No comments: