Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meet and Eat While Packing Heat... El Indio Lunch 10-19-08

So today was the 2nd Calguns.net Open Carry Lunch at El Indio and it was, yet again, a success! We had a great turnout of about 27 people and it was really nice to put tag handles to faces and THEN remember everyone's real names, haha!

As a whole we really didn't have any problems with protesters or over-hyped soccer moms. We had a couple ladies come in to the patio area and think that we were cops and Liberty01 took the liberty (hehe) of giving them fliers and telling them of calguns.net and if interest is any indication, we might have two pretty women joining the ranks! My brothers, gir007 and I also had a good chat with a patron of El Indio from Seattle about the legality of open carry and how it was unlikely that gangbangers would try to confront armed folk because the ones that would do such a thing have been weeded out by Darwin's Theory of Evolution (aided by lead poisoning :) ) Grammaton76 and I had a good laugh about one girl confusedly eyeballing his sidearm as he opened the door for her on his way out, that was pretty funny, hehe :) .

Well, here are the photos and such of the outing. Just for all those that dont know, the guy with the shaved head and the guy in the kilt are 2 of my 3 older brothers, OJ and Sam.

Yes, we have been known to call OJ by "Killer" :)


Looking right from my position (Grammaton76 in the khaki, SOneThreeCoupe inhaling a quesadilla, Decoligny immediately to the right)

Looking left from my position (David is to the immediate left and my brother OJ is in the striped shirt)

Looking straight from my position (elsensei)

Brother OJ checking his email.




Chatting near the patio entrance (gir007 at center, SOneThreeCoupe at right, Spiggy behind gir007)

Nearly the whole group

This photo looks funny, but Sam is actually 6'2"

Gir007 with a friend.




OJ, Sam and myself.

Doing the can-can :)

Sam and OJ having a chat in front of El Indio.

I can hardly wait for the next one! Thanks for organizing gir007 and I am sure we will do some hanging out soon!

Decoligny, just know before you go and take the plunge!

Peace out everyone and happy OCing!

Sincerely,

Nathan
"pullnshoot25"

P.S. If you are in these photos, please let me know so I can attach your calguns.net handle (Sorry I couldn't remember all of them!)

No comments: