Monday, October 20, 2008

Sam OC'ed after the lunch!

My brother Sam sent me this story this morning and I am posting it with his permission. This happened after the OC lunch.

Oj and I went to UTC mall afterward, and I OC'ed for about 2 hours, all kinds of stores, Nordstrom twice, Apple store, Sears, etc. Hung out sitting on a bench in the shade for 20 minutes or so, people watching...plenty of time for a security guard to find us but they didn't. Only one or two people said anything and they just asked why but no one freaked out. Saw one security guard with his walkie-talkie and handcuffs, but he may have not seen I was carrying...or maybe he did, as he seemed to just slink along the wall trying really hard not to look in my direction.

Kind of boring, actually. :)
----

Another success! Thanks Sam!

No comments: