Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Appaloosa movie

So I went to see the movie Appaloosa tonight at the Escondido Regal Cinema on the advice of my brother-in-arms Matt and whilst viewing I packed the Tracker. As usual, I had no problems but that may be attributed, at least in part, to the fact that there was no one else in the theatre. I saw perhaps 3 staff members and but when I got into the theatre I discovered that I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THERE! It was pretty cool being able to give commentary on the movie without worrying about bugging other people.

Gun synopsis:

-FREAKING SWEET 8 gauge SxS with exposed hammers, brand unknown but still insanely cool. I want one really, really bad now (same old story, just a different gun)
-1873 Winchester(s)
-Lots of Colt SAA (I think)
-Various other leverguns, some of which looked to be of Henry manufacture.

That is pretty much it everyone, off to bed I shall go, for my garden requires attention in the morning.

-N8

No comments: