Thursday, January 22, 2009

To the Westfield Corporation

Dear Westfield,

I have a blogtracker and have noticed that you have accessed my page several times in the last few days, with one view sustaining almost 24 hours. Please do not take this blog post as me being disgruntled, for I find that your fanfare of my blog is pretty nice.

I am sure that you guys have a lot of questions concerning the OC movement and how it relates to you and as such I invite you to feel free to contact me at my email address, pullnshoot25@hotmail.com, so that I might answer what questions you guys may have.

CARRY ON!

Sincerely,

N8

5 comments:

davina said...

I'm curious as to whether or not they'll actually e-mail you. Please post if they do.

The Warrior said...

*echoes Daniel*

Diggers Darling said...

Nothing quite yet. Still waiting...

J.R. said...

Sure it's not just a public WiFi?

Diggers Darling said...

Maybe, but not several different computers in the same area accessing the blog several times each day for 3-4 days in a row.