Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Enterprise Rent-A-Car and AutoArt

Well, I got into an accident a few weeks back and today, I had to pick up my car, so I decided to open carry while dropping off my rental at Enterprise. I spent about 15 minutes in the store waiting, signing papers and getting all the stuff out of my car and no one said anything about it. One customer looked at me for a bit while standing to my strong side but wasn't visibly alarmed about it. I almost thought the guy behind the counter was calling the cops on me since the change from my payment took longer than normal but it went just fine.

The Enterprise shuttle took me over to Autoart (about 2mi at the most) and the shuttle driver didn't say anything about it, nor did the guys at Autoart.

So 5 places in one day, all blissful.

No comments: