Monday, February 2, 2009

To all the people reading this blog

Hey everyone, just a PSA that I would like to put out there for you for your own information.

I have posted the SD Open Carry Outing invite on multiple forums to get the word out there and in those forums there seems to be some confusion on laws, most of it from old FUD. All that I ask of you is please PLEASE read some, if not all, of the documents listed in the "Essential Open Carry Documents" sidebar of this blog, most importantly the California Open Carry Flier and the California Open Carry FAQ. If you have any questions that you would like answered, I would be more than happy to answer them for you via email or blog comments.

This event is going to be great and I want to make sure that all those that attend are within the legal boundaries and that everything goes smoothly for all.

This is going to be a fun outing and I am looking forward to a really good turnout!

CARRY ON!

-N8

No comments: