Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trader Joes and Vons gas

Wow, it has been a few days since I posted last! Glad I have a new story!

Since Father's Day is tomorrow and my brother Eugene is in town, I went over to Trader Joes to pick up a case of Charles Shaw Cabernet Sauvignon ("Two Buck Chuck" for the uninitiated :) ) and while I was not there for long, I experienced no problems. Heck, I didn't even get carded!

After that I went over to Vons to fill up the tank and I had no issues there either. I must admit, it is unusually fun to walk into gas stations while packing, it just shatters a lot of stereotypes :)

Well, I am going to go to Mass then I am going to San Diego to film the last of the OC videos for all you open carriers out there. We might venture into some traffic stop scenarios as well, as that seems to be popping up a little more often as of late...

CARRY ON!

-N8

No comments: