Saturday, March 7, 2009

Radio Interview and O'side Beach Cleanup!

Hey everyone, I just got called by Ron Godwin of El Cajon Gun Exchange and I have been scheduled to appear on his radio show on Sunday, March 8th at 6:30PM on KCBQ 1170. We will be discussing the OC movement and taking in questions from various listeners.

In addition, I would like to set up a small OC meet in Oceanside for Saturday, March 14th from 9 to 11AM. We will be doing a beach cleanup with the Surfrider Foundation and gathering at the south end of Oceanside Pier. As a courtesy, I will be putting the OPD on notice as a courtesy for potential newbies and the poor dispatchers that are sure to be slammed. I called and asked about any local ordinances and the dispatcher actually said "That would be illegal to have a local ordinances against that" (That's just what I like to hear!) In any case, they seem to be cool with me (not that I am looking for any form of government "cool factor" or endorsement concerning my civil rights) so I think our party will have no issues. Pretty much everything has been arranged and there are no schools to worry about for thousands of feet so lets go hog wild!

Email or post a comment if you have any questions.

CARRY ON!

-N8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the Facebook event for the beach cleanup if you want to add to the RSVP numbers.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?sid=4a23c456fc6d33b396ecc8de8f784724&eid=55710167378

Gunsmoke and Burning Rubber said...

I'll be there.