Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Ralphs Experience

So I went over to Ralphs after school to pick up some meat on sale for dinner. I was inside of the store for a good 15 minutes or so and most of the time was spent trying to get a hold of my friend's room mate to see if he wanted dinner and my parents to see if the pork spare ribs were a good price. Multiple people walked by and went about their business and I had no issues.

After selecting a nice pair of bottom round steaks (which inevitably made a really good salad!) I went over to the 15 or less checkout and waited my turn. Once it got to my turn, the cashier noticed that I was carrying...

-So, you carrying a firearm tonight?
-Yep, I sure am.
-For protection or what?
-Among other things, yes.
-Right on man, that is pretty cool.
-Hehe, glad you think so.
*Business card*
-Carry on! Cool! (my business card says "CARRY ON!" right below my blog title)

After sorting out my change issue (didn't get my $1 back), I left the store.

SO FREAKING COOL THAT THE CASHIER WAS COOL! Also, I LOVE high-ride holsters!

Time for a shower then bed.

CARRY ON!

-N8

No comments: