Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My 4-23-09 Detainment

The following report is an exact copy of what was submitted to the El Cajon Police Department a few weeks ago. I have since learned that my complaint has moved to Internal Affairs and, being a bit frisky, I have decided to publish it now.

Click here

CARRY ON!

-N8

ETA: I just noticed how several lines in my IA submission are missing case law references... CRAP! If you read the letters posted on my 4-7-09 Detainment story you can fill in the blanks (I am going to Tred Barta this one...)

4 comments:

Erik said...

Damn Nate... those guys seriously overstepped their limits. Удачи!

Seriously I hope they get fired and/or prosecuted for those blatant violations... did they realize that you were recording them?

-FS00008

Mark said...

Lawsuit?

Diggers Darling said...

Not for this one, I didn't have all my ducks in a row. I am betting on the fact that they (the police) will screw up again and then I will probably pursue it.

First on my shopping list, however, is a good voice recorder... my last one broke and I have been using my phone :(. That will be happening very quickly, however :)

Unknown said...

Nate I still think we could push it if we have to but like you I would rather not if we don't.