Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy shooting pics!

I went shooting yesterday at Orosco Ridge with a few friends and newbie shooters and yes, I open carried there and back.

Here are some pics from our day.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
1) Anthony (newbie) and Enthusiast, prepping the table.
2) Victor
3) Ryan (newbie) with his family hand-me-down Remington 550-1 (great gun)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
1) Macadelic4
2) Anthony shooting my 10/22
3) Shooting range. First target is 60yds, 2nd target is 70yds and the green propane tank is at 80yds.


Photobucket

Me shooting Enthusiast's Saiga. I love this gun!

Shooting trip went really well. I got to sight in my new 10/22 front post and I was just nailing everything in sight with regularity. My Puma 92 got out a bit and only got smoother with each reload, it was a very nice treat. Hitting 80yd targets with 240gr semi-wadcutters was a breeze, even in fairly rapid succession.

Well, off to a friend's party for a bit then to write this damned film class paper.

Until next time...

CARRY ON!

-N8

3 comments:

Northwest Minuteman said...

awesome blog!! Another you might enjoy:

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

The Warrior said...

This is not right.

No girls?

Diggers Darling said...

Yeah, we are working on that...